(last updated: 16 April 2019)
Core Learning Services Ltd is dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us. We strictly adhere to the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
We take the safety of your data very seriously, so to ensure that your data is kept secure during transmission our website uses SSL certificates that encrypts all information sent by you to us and from our website to you.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you register on the site, make a purchase or request information.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Please note that:
If you make a purchase our third party payment provider may require additional personal information. This information, which is required to process your payment, is not collected or stored by us. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties. During the payment process you will be able to read the payment providers privacy terms.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our eLearning suppliers and advertisers.
Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To enable your order to be completed successfully your company name will be passed to the supplier of the products that you purchase.
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- Further, we may use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented at the time your information was collected.
- If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
- If you do not want us to use your data for our or third parties you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
- Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Data that is provided to us is stored on our hosting company’s secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
GDPR 2018 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you and to request to update or delete of the information. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.